previous notes from David (repeated), posted to #webbies21-22 channel on slack.
- Each of you will have a 10 minute slot - that's not a lot of time, so you will have to make sure you are able to use the time well. We recommend a 7-8 minute presentation followed by 2-3 minutes of questions. Times will be strictly observed so it is fair for everyone and so we finish on time.
- Your presentation slides must be available online so that the day can run efficiently. Please send the URL of your presentation to Prisca before 5pm today (25/01/22) afternoon at the latest. Obviously you can continue to develop your presentation after that, but it means we have time to compile a list to make it easier for everyone on the day. Your presentation can be any reasonable format (.PPTX, .PDF, link to Prezi etc.)
- Please take a lateral flow test before you come on Wednesday. Do not come if you test positive. If you cannot attend, please make a recording of your presentation which we will play on the day. Remember, you must wear a mask to enter the building.
- As you are all designers, we expect your presentation slides to reflect the nascent branding of your project. Avoid the use of slide templates. Don't forget Prisca's tips on presenting your ideas.
- If you're not sure what you need to include in your presentation, please read the Major Project - Assessed Elements page, and Prisca's Guide notes for the major project.
Links to presentation slides
Slides for presentations on 26/01/22.