Principled crit sessions :)
These principles will guide your project work. Over the coming weeks, you will present your progress in line with these themes. Make sure to read the guide notes which include advice and prompts to prepare your presentations for each crit. For details on assessed elements, check the websitearchitecture site.
- 03/11/21 intro The Vitruvian Principles Introduction to the Major Project and the leading principles.
- 24/11/21 informal presentations Brainstorming ideas First official MP session - brainstorming early ideas, group discussion on possibilities, feedback on concepts.
- 15/12/21 Crit 1 Business & cultural context First presentation: on the purpose of your website and how it fits into the bigger picture
- 26/01/22 Crit 2 Commodity Presentation on planning for content, IA, accessibility and UX
- 02/03/22 Crit 3 Firmness Presentation on technology considerations, the building blocks you're planning to use for your project.
- 06/04/22 Crit 4 Delight Presentation on brand design, including aesthetics
- 04/05/22 Crit 5 Prototype Presentation of your prototype - a work-in-progress version of your final product.